Toronto, April 12, 2022 – Allstream, a leader in business communications, announced the launch of Max UC. Max UC delivers a UCaaS solution with rich voice and PBX features, video meetings, messaging, plus complete contact management features through an intuitive user interface
Through its new offering, Max UC delivers reliable and high-quality voice services by leveraging Allstream’s Intelligent Platform. This allows for simple onboarding and key features resulting in a highly intuitive user experience. Max UC integrates messaging, meetings and video on its desktop and mobile Max client. The client is available on Windows, Mac OS, Android or iOS and is integrated with Microsoft 365 and Teams.
Remote work and nomadic work forces are the future of work. We are seeing working life moving constantly from desk to laptop to smart phone to tablet, and the workforce is becoming more distributed. Allstream’s Max UC is the solution for the adaptable employee, providing a fully featured soft phone that enables employees to send and receive calls, instant messages (IM), or video calls from any internet connected device.
“Our philosophy at Allstream is to deliver the best customer experience with easy-to-use technology. With the launch of Max UC, Allstream is doing exactly that — providing our customers with the technology, together with our people, to help businesses execute on their objectives,” said Stephen Fisher, Allstream COO. “Max UC combines the best elements of unified communications, ease of use, and seamless integration across all devices — with the power of business enabling software that our customers will be delighted to use.”
Max UC: The phone system you need
For more than a decade, Allstream has been offering cloud communications and UC solutions to customers in both the Canadian and US markets. Max UC is the latest tool from Allstream to help make business communication seamless, exemplified by its latest innovation: Allstream Max web client and mobile app, which unify the communication experience for employees — allowing them to work from anywhere on any device.
With Max UC businesses get:
- Allstream Max UC Portal. An easy-to-use web portal that allows a central administrator to control phone settings for the entire business. Individuals can use the portal to manage their own extensions and IP phones.
- Powerful ‘presence’ capabilities, which allow visibility into real-time status of coworkers, on the phone, or in a meeting. This integrates with Outlook so that click-to-dial and IM can be integrated easily into email.
- Over 50 features and multiple phone models. A fully featured web portal allows for customization of how employees work. Allstream Max UC includes Unified Communications features like instant messaging, video chat, presence (co-worker status) and voice to text transcription that integrates across all devices – desktop, mobile, and tablet.
- Functionality tailored to the needs of specific job roles and individual preferences based on varying needs for external communication, degree of mobility, and other role-based drivers.
- Reliable performance and great support are provided, as Max UC is fully integrated into Allstream’s advanced Intelligent Platform.
To learn more, visit: https://allstream.com/services/voice-and-collaboration/Allstream-Max-UC
Allstream is a leader in business communications throughout Canada and the United States; what differentiates us is that we are big enough to deliver and small enough to care. With Allstream, customers benefit from access to an expansive network of experts and a team focused on reliability. As a single provider of voice, collaboration and connectivity solutions, Allstream makes communication and collaboration easy. The combination of our purpose-built network and scalable solutions means we can deliver the latest technology and customer experience to drive our customers into the future.